BiologicalNetworks research environment enables integrative analysis of:
- Interaction networks, metabolic and signaling pathways together with transcriptomic, metabolomic and proteomic experiments data
- Transcriptional regulation modules (modular networks)
- Genomic sequences including gene regulatory regions (e.g. binding sites, promoter regions) and respective transcription factors, as well as NGS data
- Comparative genomics, homologous/orthologous genes and phylogenies
- 3D protein structures and ligand binding, small molecules and drugs
- Multiple ontologies including GeneOntology, Cell and Tissue types, Diseases, Anatomy and taxonomies
BiologicalNetworks backend database (IntegromeDB) integrates >1000 curated data sources (from the NAR list) for thousands of eukaryotic, prokaryotic and viral organisms and millions of public biomedical, biochemical, drug, disease and health related web resources .
BiologicalNetworks system has been used by thousands of researchers world-wide, including over 20 collaborative Driving Projects.